My Trip to Pulo Aceh on Early Year (2019)

Banda Aceh - Below are some photos regarding the trip of my early year to Pulo Aceh, from 05 - 07 December 2019.

On this trip I come there with Lodins LA, he is A Journalist at Portalsatu.com.

If you are want to visit the most tip Island of Aceh, Indonesia may contact me via email; syukriblukateubai@gmail.com

Especially for those of you who are abroad, it's you from Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei Darussalam, Thailand, Philippines and other countries.

I would be very very willing to bring and accompany you to walk there.

All provisions, from costs, beds, meals and others we will discuss in Email.

Pulo Aceh, Pulo Breuh, there is the Lighthouse Tower or the William Toren Lighthouse made by William Toren when the Dutch period still invaded Aceh at that time.

A very beautiful view of the sea, reef fish that can be seen directly in the water, if weather permits. Of course you will feel the natural atmosphere that is still very very natural there.

I did not write about Pulo Aceh in detail here, because you can search for information on Pulo Aceh, Pulo Breuh on the Google search engine.

Well, here are some of our photos at Pulo Aceh;

Syukri Isa Bluka Teubai, it's me.

Lodin LA.

I am, Syukri Isa Bluka Teubai, literary lovers and walking lovers.

Post a Comment

0 Comments